Some courses may allow guest access
Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses have a one-time fee associated with them, which you can pay using credit/debit cards. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to enroll into.
- You will be prompted to go through our secure payment gateway to make the payment.
- Once the payment is successful, you will have immediate access to the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows Vista or later
Browser: Latest version of Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer or Google Chrome or Safari
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU 2.XX GHz or AMD processor (2 GB of RAM recommended)
Web camera | Speakers | Microphone
A cable/DSL Internet connection with a minimum speed of 4 Mbps
We recommend you use a headset for the live class sessions for high quality audio.